All of our plants are CNG Certified
-If you order before mid March you can choose any variety of Chile pepper or Tomato plants found on the seed pages
- After Mid March I will already have my stock planned so you'll have the choice from what stock is available
- All plants will start shipping once the weather allows for safe travel. (usually in May)
- Under 10 plants - $5 per plant.
- 10 plants or more - gets a 10% discount
- Canada Post has a minimum cost of $12 for small parcels so the rates will depend on what size your order is and where the plants get shipped to. I can fit quite a few plants in to a small parcel so the cost doesn't usually exceed $15-$16.
Shipping in Canada only
- The way I ship my plants gives them around a week where they arrive in a happy condition. This means that shipping to the U.S. is a crap shoot. I also don't know the laws about cross border shipping of live plants so for now plants are only available to our Canadian customers.
Contact me directly through our Contact page for plant orders
Once I know your order i can get a shipping quote to your area and let you know what the cost will be before we finalize the payment.